Ave - How to use custom fonts
Ave natively supports custom fonts, so you don't need to use any 3rd party plugin.
1. Create a new folder called "fonts" and place your fonts (.woff, .woff2, .ttf) inside this folder.
2. Upload this folder to this destination via FTP or WP File Manager: wp-content/uploads
3. The final link should be like this: http://yoursite.com/wp-content/uploads/fonts/yourfontname.woff
4. Copy the font link and Go to Liquid > Theme Options > Typography > Custom Fonts. Add a new custom font and copy & paste the font links.
5. Click Save Changes and refresh the page. Now you can see the new custom font under Typography menu.