Architecture Hub - Modal Buttons and Popups
1. Add a new Elementor template, insert your desired elements (image, text, forms etc.) inside this template. (This will be your modal box content)
2. Add a button to any of your page/post/header/footer etc.
3. Add "Liquid Modal Box" element to anywhere on the page where the button is located.
4. Select modal type and select the template you created in step 1.
5. After selecting the template, an ID will appear on the Liquid Modal Box widget.
6. Click on the button element you added in step 2, set Link Type to "Modal Window" and type the ID that appeared in the modal box element in step 5.
7. That's all! Now save the page and go to the live page and click the button.