HUB - Minimum PHP Requirements
Minimum PHP Requirements
For the theme to work properly, your site's PHP configuration must meet the following minimum requirements.
- PHP version: 7.4 or higher
- PHP max input variables (max_input_vars): 4000
- PHP time limit (max_execution_time): 400
- PHP memory limit (memory_limit): 256M or higher (512M recommended if you're using WooCommerce or WPML)
- Max input time (max_input_time): 400
- Upload max file size (upload_max_filesize): 64M
- PHP post max size (post_max_size): 64M
- Runtime Configuration: allow_url_fopen:on, allow_url_include:on
If you don’t have access to the PHP configuration of your server, or your hosting provider refuse to do so, you can try to set these values through the .htaccess file:
php_value max_input_vars 4000
php_value max_execution_time 400
php_value memory_limit 256M
php_value max_input_time 400
php_value upload_max_filesize 64M
php_value post_max_size 64M
Please be careful, because some of hosting companies don’t allow to change PHP settings directly using .htaccess. In case you have some problems after modifying your .htaccess file, log in to your FTP account and remove these modifications from .htaccess
How can I find out my site's current PHP configuration?
You can see your server configuration from the Site Health > Info page in WordPress Dashboard.